Whether you are looking for something tame or terrifying to bring out your inner goblin this Halloween, you don’t have to go far. Check out these holiday happenings right here in San Leandro!
* 3-D Haunted House: Fear Overload: Premiere Haunted House at Bay Fair Mall, Features two 3- D Haunted Houses open Oct. 20 through Nov. 1 from either 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. or 7 p.m. to 12 a.m. (times vary depending on the night). For further details or to purchase tickets go to: www.fearoverload.com/Haunts/2016
* Children’s Carnival: A Halloween Carnival geared to children ages 4 to 8 is being offered by the Oct. 30 from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Admission is free. Youngsters are invited to come in costume and play games. (Tickets (25 cents) for games can be purchased at the event). Juggler Daniel DaVinci will perform. This is being advertised as a candy-free event.
* Pet Parade: A Costume Pet Parade will be held Oct. 22 from 3 to 5 p.m. at Pet Smart. Bring your pets in costume (or not). In addition to the parade and costume contest, portraits of you and your pet can also be purchased at the event. Gift bags with pet food samples, treats and coupons will be distributed. If you have questions about what types of pets can participate, call 510-317-1883.
* Haunted Tomb: Washington Elementary School Dad’s Club is sponsoring a haunted tomb (for all ages) at the school Oct. 28 and 29 from 6:30 to 9 p.m. both nights. Admission is $5 per person.
* Halloween Extravaganza: hosts its annual Halloween event Oct. 29 from 4 to 5:30 p.m. Attend in costume and enjoy games, crafts, entertainment and snacks. For children of all ages. Admission is free.
Come on out to one or more of these spooktacular Halloween Funtastic events!